References are either specific (identified by date of publication and/or edition number or version number) or non-specific. For specific references, only the cited version applies. For non-specific references, the latest version of the reference document (including any amendments) applies.
Referenced documents which are not found to be publicly available in the expected location might be found at http://docbox.etsi.org/Reference.
NOTE: While any hyperlinks included in this clause were valid at the time of publication, ETSI cannot guarantee their long term validity.
The following referenced documents are necessary for the application of the present document.
- ETSI ETS 300 381: "Telephony for hearing impaired people; Inductive coupling of telephone earphones to hearing aids".
- ETSI ES 200 381-1: "Telephony for hearing impaired people; Inductive coupling of telephone earphones to hearing aids Part 1: Fixed-line speech terminals".
- ETSI ES 200 381-2: "Telephony for hearing impaired people; Inductive coupling of telephone earphones to hearing aids; Part 2: Cellular speech terminals".
- W3C Recommendation (11 December 2008)/ISO/IEC 40500:2012: "Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0".
The following referenced documents are not necessary for the application of the present document but they assist the user with regard to a particular subject area.
- ANSI/IEEE C63.19 (2011): "American National Standard Method of Measurement of Compatibility between Wireless Communication Devices and Hearing Aids".
- ANSI/TIA-4965: "Receive volume control requirements for digital and analogue wireline terminals".
- European Commission: "Standardization Mandate to CEN, CENELEC and ETSI in support of European accessibility requirements for public procurement of products and services in the ICT domain".
- ETSI EG 201 013: "Human Factors (HF); Definitions, abbreviations and symbols".
- ETSI ES 202 975: "Human Factors (HF); Harmonized relay services".
- ETSI ETS 300 767: "Human Factors (HF); Telephone Prepayment Cards; Tactile Identifier".
- CEN/CENELEC/ETSI TR 101 550: "Documents relevant to EN 301 549 "Accessibilityrequirements suitable for public procurement of ICT products and services in Europe".
- CEN/CENELEC/ETSI TR 101 551: "Guidelines on the use of accessibility award criteria suitablefor publicly procured ICT products and services in Europe".
- ETSI TR 102 612: "Human Factors (HF); European accessibility requirements for public procurement of products and services in the ICT domain (European Commission Mandate M 376, Phase 1)".
- ETSI TS 126 114: "Universal Mobile Telecommunications System (UMTS); LTE; IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS); Multimedia telephony; Media handling and interaction (3GPP TS 26.114)".
- ETSI TS 122 173: "Digital cellular telecommunications system (Phase 2+); Universal Mobile Telecommunications System (UMTS); LTE; IP Multimedia Core Network Subsystem (IMS) Multimedia Telephony Service and supplementary services; Stage 1 (3GPP TS 22.173)".
- ETSI TS 134 229: "Universal Mobile Telecommunications System (UMTS); LTE; Internet Protocol (IP) multimedia call control protocol based on Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and Session Description Protocol (SDP); User Equipment (UE) conformance specification (3GPP TS 34.229)".
- IETF RFC 4103 (2005): "RTP Payload for Text Conversation".
- ISO/IEC 17007:2009: "Conformity assessment - Guidance for drafting normative documents suitable for use for conformity assessment".
- ISO 9241-11:1998: "Ergonomic requirements for office work with visual display terminals (VDTs) - Part 11: Guidance on usability".
- ISO 9241-110:2006: "Ergonomics of human-system interaction - Part 110: Dialogue principles".
- ISO 9241-171:2008: "Ergonomics of human-system interaction - Part 171: Guidance on software accessibility".
- ISO 26800:2011: "Ergonomics - General approach, principles and concepts".
- ISO/IEC 13066-1:2011: "Information technology - Interoperability with assistive technology (AT) - Part 1: Requirements and recommendations for interoperability".
- Recommendation ITU-T E.161 (2001): "Arrangement of digits, letters and symbols on telephones and other devices that can be used for gaining access to a telephone network".
- Recommendation ITU-T G.722 (1988): "7 kHz audio-coding within 64 kbit/s".
- Recommendation ITU-T G.722.2 (2003): "Wideband coding of speech at around 16 kbit/s using Adaptive Multi-Rate Wideband (AMR-WB)".
- Recommendation ITU-T V.18 (2000): "Operational and interworking requirements for DCEs operating in the text telephone mode".
- TIA-1083-A (2010): "Telecommunications; Telephone Terminal equipment; Handset magnetic measurement procedures and performance requirements".
- US Department of Justice: "2010 ADA Standards for Accessible Design".
- W3C Working Group Note 5 September 2013: "Guidance on Applying WCAG 2.0 to Non-Web Information and Communications Technologies (WCAG2ICT)".