How to use the Toolkit
This section provides practical advice on how to use the Toolkit. You can find a presentation with screen shots of the Toolkit and extra guidance on how to use the different sections of the Toolkit for different purposes.
After completion of this unit, procurers will know:
- what the Toolkit covers;
- how to use it to specify and evaluate Functional Accessibility Requirements in a procurement process;
- where to go to get further information.
- how the Toolkit can be used during the various stages of procurement;
- how to measure proposals on the level of accessibility provided;
- considerations during the procurement process on planning for the ongoing upkeep of accessibility of ICT products and services.
Duration: 2 hours